During the first two days of the workshop, participants will have the possibility to present their results and to discuss them in the context of the field. The format is evolving, and suggestions are encouraged.
So far, most colleagues agreed that the "Poster Plus" format for all contributions optimizes exchange of ideas in very different fields, without resorting to parallel session. Contributions will be subdivided into thematic sessions/blocks, containing theoretical and experimental contributions:
These topics will be refined according to the number of contributions and interest. Ample time will be devoted to presentations and their discussion.
- Morphology of Nanotubes
- Formation Process of Nanotubes
- Mechanical Properties of Nanotubes and their Application
- Chemical Properties of Nanotubes and their Application
- Electronic Properties of Nanotubes and their Application
These thematic sessions will be organized as follows.
The objective will be to establish what is the state-of-the-art, which are the most urgent problems, and which research areas are most actively explored in each particular field.
- A Chairperson will introduce the topic and situate it in the context. He/she will present a link between the individual contributions.
- Next, participants will be invited to present a "one-viewgraph/two-minutes" motivation introducing their work.
- Ample time will be provided to discuss individual contributions at the posters.
- A panel discussion, moderated by the Chairperson, will conclude the session. During this discussion, upon arrangement with the moderator, specific points may be illustrated on viewgraphs.
... back to the NANOTUBE-99 Home Page||
For further information contact: