When entering answers in CAPA...
FOR NUMERICAL ANSWERS:
- If units are given enter number only.
- If units are not given, enter units after number, with
one space before units.
For example, if the answer is 3.54 meters per second,
For example, if the answer is 1.52x106 volts,
V or 1.52 MV
Click here for list of
- For scientific notation, use E to specify
For example if answer is 7.52x10-6, enter
- Enter no spaces in numerical field. This means no space
before the E if scientific notation is being
- Units are case sensitive. If units are supposed to be MV,
then mv will not be accepted.
FOR TRUE-FALSE ANSWERS:
- If answer requires T-F format,
For example, if there are four parts and the answer is
- If answer asks, "which are true?'',
For example if there are statements a,b,c,d,e,f
and b and d are true while the others
are false, enter
OTHER FORMATS, e.g. mix and match:
Follow directions. Answers are usually character strings with