Practice Exam Problems
- To assist you in better preparing for our exams, we have compiled sets of practice problems and solutions. One set contains every problem asked on asked during the 2016-2017 academeic year on midterm exams for this course; a second set contains every problem asked during the 2017-2018 academmic year on the midterm exams for this ocurse; and the last set contains all problems asked on midterm exams in the Fall semester of 2018 of this course.
- These problems are coded in Lon-Capa and have no due date set. two versions of each problem is available for your use and each are coded in exam mode (i.e. they look just like the problems will on our exam). The first, has incorrect/correct feedback disabled -- just like the bonus homework questions. This has the advantage of allowing you to return to the question later without having the correct response open for view. The second version, placed in a sub folder has this feedback enabled, so you can try the problem and immediately tell whether it is correct or incorrect. The solutions are given in one of three forms:
- A static pdf with a reference to an online lecture where the solution to a substantially similar problem is located.
- A reference to the section in our require text where the solution to a substantially similar problem is located.
- An online lecture solving the problem.
Last updated: December 18, 2018