Here is a preview of the style sheet applied to the RSS Feed http://www.pa.msu.edu/abrams/nightskynotes/nightskynotes.xml. The URL to generate this view is:
Below is the CSS applied here, yours for copy and pasting pleasure. See below for a description of the classes provided and refer to the Feed2JS style selection site for more details on where to use this code.
You may also use the form below to modify the CSS to experiment with your own variants.
This sketch represents the CSS classes created by Feed2JS.
- rss-box defines the bounding div for the entire display- use to define borders, fill, etc.
- rss-title the title of the feed and link style if displayed. Use with variants of
rss-title a:link, rss-title a:hover, etc for rollover styles
- rss-items defines the unordered list
<ul>...</ul>for the feed items- use to define the padding/margins for items.
- rss-item display of each feed item description and title,
<li>...</li>as well as the channel description, if displayed.
- rss-item a: variant for the item title and link style
- rss-date defines the display of item posting dates