Campus Theory Seminars
Fall Semester 1994
Michigan State University College of Natural Science
MSU College of Natural Science Campus Theory Seminars are held in Room 224 of the Physics-Astronomy Building
on the Michigan State University campus at 11:30 am on the first Thursday of each month during Fall and Spring
Semesters. Refreshments are served at 11:15 am.
- Thursday, 08 September 1994
- Speaker: P. M. Duxbury, Michigan State University
- Topic: Scaling Laws and Solvable Models of Breakdown in Heterogeneous Materials
- Thursday, 06 October 1994
- Speaker: R. LePage, Michigan State University
- Topic: Why is Pricing an Option the Same Problem as Restoring a Noisy Image ?
- Thursday, 03 November 1994
- Speaker: P. Vashishta, Louisiana State University
- Topic: Large Scale Materials Simulations Using Parallel Computers
- Thursday, 01 December 1994
- Speaker: M. Dykman, Stanford University
- Topic: How Do Large Fluctuations Occur ?
- For further information, contact:
- M. F. Thorpe
- Tel: (517) 355-9279
- Fax: (517) 353-0690
Back to MSU Physics-Astronomy Home Page
MSU College of Natural Science Campus Theory Seminar Schedule page, created by
George J. Perkins.